Chima O. OhaegbulamM.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical School – University of Nigeria Medical School
- Residency – Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Children’s Hospital in Boston
- Fellowship – Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Children’s Hospital in Boston
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Dr. Ohaegbulam treats the full spectrum of spine disorders that benefit from surgical intervention, including degenerative disorders, tumors, deformity, trauma and congenital disorders. He also provides expertise in newer technologies such as disc replacement and minimally invasive spine surgery.
He was born in the United Kingdom and raised in Nigeria. Dr. Ohaegbulam graduated from the University of Nigeria Medical School in Enugu, Nigeria. He did his Neurosurgical Residency and specialist Spine Fellowship training at both the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Children’s Hospital in Boston.
Dr. Ohaegbulam is Board Certified in Neurosurgery. He belongs to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
He has written and contributed to numerous publications and book chapters, and is on staff at the New England Baptist and Faulkner Hospitals in Boston.