Jennifer B. GreenM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate – University of California at Berkeley
- Medical School – Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship – Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Residency – Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Fellowship – Philadelphia Hand Center at Thomas Jefferson University
- Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- Candidate member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Association of Surgery of the Hand
- Hand and Upper Extremity
Dr. Jennifer Green, a hand and upper extremity surgeon, completed her undergraduate education at the University of California at Berkeley. She completed medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She did her internship and Orthopaedic Surgery residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center and completed a hand and upper extremity fellowship at the Philadelphia Hand Center at Thomas Jefferson University.
She is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society and a candidate member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Association of Surgery of the Hand. She is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Green has published multiple book chapters and journal articles, and she continues to perform research pertaining to the upper extremity. She is also a Consultant Reviewer for the distinguished Journal of Hand Surgery. Dr. Green is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, and she has received a Subspecialty Certification in Hand Surgery.