Kurt HoffmanM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Foot & Ankle
- Total Ankle Arthroscopy
- Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tufts Affiliated Hospitals Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Fellowship: New England Baptist Hospital Foot and Ankle Fellowship
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Massachusetts Orthopaedic Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
Dr. Hofmann is a Board Certified orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeon at New England Baptist Hospital. He completed his medical school and residency training at Tufts University School of Medicine, and a foot and ankle fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Hofmann’s clinical interests lie in foot and ankle surgery, including ankle arthroscopy, minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, and total ankle replacement. He is an active member of multiple academic societies, including the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS) and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Practice Website: www.bostonssc.com