John T. HesterD.P.M. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate – Boston College
- Masters – Boston University
- Medical School – Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency – Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American college of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Association
- Foot and Ankle
Dr. John Hester is our board certified podiatrist, and is skilled in assessing and treating various foot injuries and pathologies. He is certified in extracorporeal shock wave treatment for chronic heel pain.
Dr. Hester is affiliated with The New England Baptist Hospital and Boston Outpatient Surgical Suites where he performs bunionectomies, hammertoe repairs, and other surgical procedures on the foot.
A diplomat to the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. A consultant to the Boston Celtics. Treats world-class runners.
Prior to becoming a podiatrist, Dr. Hester was a practicing physical therapist.