James PhillipsM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate – State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
- Medical School – Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Internship – University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency – University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship – Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Physician Leadership Committee
- Total Knee and hip joint replacements
- Minimally invasive total joint replacement
James Phillips, MD is an orthopedic surgeon from Atrius Health which includes Dedham Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group and
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates.
Dr. Phillips earned his medical degree at Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC. He completed an internship followed by his residency at the University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In addition he did a fellowship at Allegheny General Hospital, in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Phillips’s clinical interests include total knee and hip joint replacement and minimally invasive total joint replacement.
For more information on total joint replacement, click here.
Practice Website: www.atriushealth.org