Josef B. SimonM.D. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Undergraduate: B.A. International Relations and B.A. Fine Arts
- Graduate: Georgetown University, Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Certificate Program, Washington, D.C.
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School, New Pathways Program, Boston, MA
- Resident: Harvard Combined Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program, Boston, MA
- Resident: Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: New England Baptist Hospital Spine Fellowship with Dr. Eric Woodard, Boston, MA
Dr. Josef Simon is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in adult spine surgery.
Practice Website: prosportsortho.com